Our mission is to provide:
- SHARING - affordable tool access for all kinds of projects and hobbies
- KNOWLEDGE - develop and support community through the passing of knowledge and skills to future generations
- WASTE REDUCTION - building of community and reduce waste
To borrow tools:
- You must BE A MEMBER of the St. Albert Tool Library.
- Bring your government issued ID (preferably drivers licence) to the location at right for tool pickup.
- Only members with signed waiver forms can pick up tools.
- You must have a credit card on file in our system
- You must confirm your email address in our system
- Reserve a tool by emailing email@example.com. Reserved tools must be picked up by 7 pm.
- Borrow up to 8 tools per week.
- Tools are loaned for one week at a time; borrow them one Thursday and return them the next.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an extension. If your tool is reserved by someone else, an extension cannot be granted.
For membership inquiries, email email@example.com
Have a question or want more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org